举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Lou  曼省名人  发表于 2009-4-27 23:38:14 | 显示全部楼层
购物狂。花的是男朋友的钱。最鄙视。
故事中的我们,在演自己的人生

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
TheZEDMan  曼省名人  发表于 2009-5-3 23:19:02 | 显示全部楼层
Whatcha talkin\' \'bout Willis?  不分场合 is called love ;)

If I love someone I will kiss them and hug them all the time, because I feel so strongly about them!  Why would you not want to hug or kiss someone all the time if you love them?

Call me whatever you like, but... what 不分场合 means in my books is you will later on find yourselves having a romantic night with candles on a beach.  You will feel the cool wind and the stars will be shining brightly as the fire burns a bright flame providing a beautiful scene amongst the water, but you don\'t notice since you are caressing and kissing her passionately.  You run your hands through her softer than silk hair, and all you can see in your mind is her eyes looking back at you as you romantically kiss her sweet lips.  Your eyes are closed as you feel every inch of her body against yours, you feel her heart beat like a drum playing the same beat as yours.  You know that tonight is a night you will never forget, because tonight will not be one of lust but rather love.  As you make passionate love on the beach, you know she is the girl you want to be with, and when the night awakens and the sun fills the sky, you are still in each other\'s arms from night till dawn!

Now that\'s what I\'m talkin\' about!  When you\'re with 不分场合女生 it\'s always a beautiful morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZldHDOCNgo (and here\'s a little music to emphasize the point!) ;)

#1 不分场合,又搂又亲的女生, I LOOOOOOOVE YOU (我愛你)!!!!!!!!!!

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图
图文推荐

维权声明:本站有大量内容由网友产生,如果有内容涉及您的版权或隐私,请点击右下角举报,我们会立即回应和处理。