举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
月夜雪纷舞  曼省名人  发表于 2011-2-8 12:35:40 | 显示全部楼层
鄙视那些为了钱和权而不惜祸害同胞的人。这样的人比日本人还可恨

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Tong  曼省名人  发表于 2011-2-8 13:18:29 | 显示全部楼层
If the guy is a fraud, then sue him.   
Getting more signatures wouldn't help.  You can't start a class-action on that person anyways.

Also, the phone number is missing a number, not sure if you did that intentionally or couldn't get the information straight.
"Together!! Allegiance or death, Big Fire!!"                                   -- The Magnificent 10

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
jonnyzhong  曼省名人  发表于 2011-2-8 19:41:38 | 显示全部楼层

Re

顶一下

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
hao_xd  曼省名人  发表于 2011-2-8 19:43:47 | 显示全部楼层
把案例说一下。大家给评评!但我奇怪是为办移民的事被骗吗?移民所有的程序与标准在相关的网站上都有。不管官方的还是民间网友的。靠这些资料又可靠又省钱,为什么要找骗子呢?是不是有什么不好过的条件,此人以可以帮忙为名,收你钱?如是这种我猜的情形,建议后来者一切按官方的程序做,不要想投机取巧,做假蒙骗;那怕如实做困难些!

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
chao147  曼省名人  发表于 2011-2-8 19:48:33 | 显示全部楼层
楼主你上当是自己想投机取巧结果被坑的吧?
这年头还整天挂QQ的人,除了上班没事做,就是下班没人爱的人……

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
chao147  曼省名人  发表于 2011-2-8 20:00:34 | 显示全部楼层
引用第7楼hao_xd于2011-02-08 06:43 PM发表的  :
把案例说一下。大家给评评!但我奇怪是为办移民的事被骗吗?移民所有的程序与标准在相关的网站上都有。不管官方的还是民间网友的。靠这些资料又可靠又省钱,为什么要找骗子呢?是不是有什么不好过的条件,此人以可以帮忙为名,收你钱?如是这种我猜的情形,建议后来者一切按官方的程序做,不要想投机取巧,做假蒙骗;那怕如实做困难些!

强烈同意,把案例分享一下吧
大家出点主意 也可以拿来参考
这年头还整天挂QQ的人,除了上班没事做,就是下班没人爱的人……

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
tenai  贵宾  发表于 2011-2-8 22:04:38 | 显示全部楼层
强烈同意,把案例分享一下吧
大家出点主意 也可以拿来参考
前途很光明,出路很没有

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
jonnyzhong  曼省名人  发表于 2011-2-9 09:07:52 | 显示全部楼层

Re:

这也太坏了吧

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Tong  曼省名人  发表于 2011-2-9 16:22:21 | 显示全部楼层
I feel sorry for your situation man.

However, something here doesn’t add up here.     You said his wife is a lawyer, and he is doing this.  If his frauding people and she is putting a blind eye on this, then she will lose her license because she is bound to her professional practice guideline to report this fraud, you can report the problem to the Manitoba Law Society http://www.lawsociety.mb.ca/.   
I’m not sure what the rule is if she is a lawyer and he is using her credential to get business, but I’m sure somewhere there is a conflict of interest.

If his wife is not a lawyer, and he put that information on the contract states she a lawyer and can speed up your application, then they will be charged for impersonation.

Speaking of contract, I hope you have everything he promised on paper and paid him by check, because it would be hard to prove everything you said.  
If everything is verbal, then I would suggest you go to the police file a report.   

The only complaint you had I can see is that you checked the status on-line from CIC and nothing is updating, after federal application is submitted, CIC’s website never updates until you are  denied or they are requesting your passport (when you are approved).   Did you contact him again about your progress?

In addition, I would suggest you remove his phone number, especially that is his cell phone, doesn’t matter if you think he is a fraud not, posting people’s personal information is a big NO-NO.
"Together!! Allegiance or death, Big Fire!!"                                   -- The Magnificent 10

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图
图文推荐

维权声明:本站有大量内容由网友产生,如果有内容涉及您的版权或隐私,请点击右下角举报,我们会立即回应和处理。
版权声明:本站也有大量原创,本站欢迎转发原创,但转发前请与本站取得书面合作协议。